Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer Romance

From dreary days you saved me,
and laughter much you gave me,
I wish that I sometimes could have,
you sitting here beside me.

The sweetness that surrounds you,
my kiwi ways astound you,
but still you send those words my way,
how can it be, I love you.

Your innocence reminds me,
of joyful days behind me,
I can't explain, nor make it plain,
how glad I am, you found me.

Such beauty did God give you,
and care for me, why did you?
my heart is bad, I'll make you sad,
for I cannot be with you.

Our lives so distant, seprate,
religion, culture, climate,
could ever I have found some way,
to make you mine, my soul mate?

I regret those things i stole you,
I never wished to hurt you,
Can you forgive me, . . .?
for I did not deserve you.

Our precious time together,
such bliss, though not forever,
and I cannot not forget your smile,
I love you more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. ╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
    ╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
    ╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
    ╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝... your blog ^^!

    ReplyDelete